Halo Tiles is a company competing in the sourcing and distribution of tiles and associated products aimed at the retail and commercial markets in the 32 counties of Ireland.
Halo Tiles’ products can ultimately be found, for example, in domestic bathrooms, swimming pools, sports clubs and schools. The company enjoys an excellent reputation in the marketplace, based on their longevity in business, quality product offering, staff knowledge and stock availability. This reputation spreads throughout its supplier and distributor network.
Prior to commissioning the services of drawinginc, the company engaged in a variety of marketing mix elements, but their application tended to be centred around individual events as opposed to a strategic marketing plan intended to strengthen the brand, consolidate relationships, and to drive sales.
The brand communications strategy included:
- Review of the company name
- Brand Guidelines
- Conformity of the signage
- Communication of company messages
- Uniformity of target market approaches
- Creation of a strategic marketing plan
- Leverage GAA sponsorship to promote the brand
- Design of their national website