drawinginc was approached by Bostik to promote their EVO-STIK brand nationwide throughout the whole of Ireland. This nationwide promotional campaign brief was to focus sharply on capitalizing on exposure to tradesmen through Builders Merchants stores.
After thorough research, drawinginc developed the marketing and design concept around EVO-STIK’s extensive range of product offerings. The design encapsulated the extent of this range by using the graphical medium of the easily recognizable “white van”, that is synonymous with tradesmen.
The brand message hinged on the tagline:
“With 500 products to choose from, you’re going to need a bigger van – Get stuck in with EVO-STIK”
The integrated nationwide marketing campaign included radio and press advertising as well as in-store POS displays, to drive sales. The in-store POS displays were designed in the shape of an open-sided van, which then held the range of products. This creative imagery was created to support the advertising messages and to clearly target tradesmen.
- POS displays (Vans) were installed in Building Merchant stores to promote the EVO-STIK products
- Prominence was given to the to the 20 ‘Hero’ Products of the company
- QR code charts were also displayed to guide customers to web-based help on product usage
- The web-based information was rationalised along with FAQS for ease of use
- Retailers and their staff were advised of all these new initiatives
- The initiatives were communicated to other retailers to help recruit them
- A creative 30” radio advert to promote the extent of the product range
- A striking press advert to appeal to the target market